- Locate and tap the ‘Drive’ app on your device.
This will look like a triangle with blue, yellow and green edges
- Toward the bottom in the right-hand corner tap the ‘Files’ icon
Note: If you want to add a new folder, select the rainbow ‘plus’ symbol instead.
- Tap ‘Folder’ then choose a name.
- Hit ‘Create’ when finished.
- Tap your new folder to open.
- Once you’re in the folder of your choice, select the rainbow ‘plus’ symbol once more.
- Select Upload. This will look like an upward facing arrow.
- Select the location where your files are saved and tap each file(s) you want to upload.
- Each file you select will indicate a blue check.
Note: Some Android models will automatically upload the file as you tap each file
- If your files don’t automatically upload, find and tap the blue ‘upload’ button in the top-right corner of your screen.
And you’re finished! Now that your files have been stored in this folder, you can access those anywhere using your Google Account.
Learn more about managing your Google Drive:
- How to Store Files on Google Drive using a PC or Mac
- Edit File Permissions on Google Drive Files
- How to Organize Your Google Drive
- How to Store Pictures on Google Drive
If you need professional help, reach out to our professional technicians.