Email forwarding is a rule you can setup on your email that allows you to re-send any emails you receive from one email account to another email account. This can be setup to send your email to multiple addresses as well. You can also choose to have the messages deleted out of the original inbox, or you can choose to keep both copies on both emails. You can also choose to have all the emails be forwarded or just specific ones, not including spam.
* You can only setup forwarding on a computer, not the Mobile App. *
- Log in to the email that you’d like your messages to be forwarded from
- In the top right corner select the Settings button with a Gear Icon
- The panel that opens on the right hand side of the screen will have More settings at the bottom. Click more settings
- Click the email address for that primary account that you’re currently logged into
- Enter the email address under the Forwarding section. Click Verify
- Log into the email that will be receiving these forwarded messages and follow the instructions in that email.