- Press Windows/Start Key + R to open the Run window.
- Type “services.msc” at the prompt which will open the Services window.
- Scroll down the alphabetical list in the right window until you come to the entry with the name “Print Spooler”.
- Right-click this entry, then select “Stop”. This will stop the computer running the process that holds your print queues.
- Now we must restart the Print Spooler service. Right-click the Print Spool entry and select “Start” from the list. Close the services window and try printing again.
If this is too difficult then consider reaching out to HelpCloud Technician by-the-hour.