This is a resolution when Windows OS generates an error stating a “file is not found” when something was recently installed. The solution we’ve found is performing an SFC /Scannow command.
Steps to performing an SFC /scannow:
1) Click the search icon located on your task bar.
2) Search “CMD” in the type here to search area.
3) Right-click CMD and select the “Run as Administrator” option.
4) Click yes on the UAC popup window
5) Type the following command: sfc /scannow
This can take a while to run, but once it’s completed please reboot the system.