You’ll start by logging into the email you’d like to add your recovery option to.
- Once logged in you’ll select the name in the top right-hand corner
- Under the email address select Account Info
- In the new window that pops up on the left-hand side, you’ll find and select Account Security
- Towards the middle of the screen, you’ll have Phone Numbers and the number’s that are currently connected.
Click Phone Numbers. (If you haven’t set up a phone yet then it will just say ”Add recovery phone number”)
- To delete a number, you’ll have a trash icon to the right of the number you’d like to remove
- To add a number, select ”Add recovery phone number” at the bottom
- You’ll then be asked to enter the phone number you’d like set as your recovery number.
They will have you verify this is your number 1 of 2 ways. You can opt for a phone call or receive a text message.
However you decide to have them send it, you’ll be given a code when they contact you. Enter the code they sent and that should verify your phone.