There are 2 view options if you’re having issues with the page loading on Yahoo Mail.
The Standard view will be the most current up to date setting with all the elements loading on the page such as animations and buttons.
The Basic HTML view is a simpler layout of your mail that loads the page using Basic HTML. This can help anyone that has a slow connection, or possibly a browser that doesn’t support it.
How to Switch to Yahoo Basic View
Yahoo has recently changed how you can switch back to Basic. Follow the instructions below for more:
- First start by first logging into your email.
- Once you’re logged in, look in the right-hand corner for the ‘Settings’ button with the gear icon, click this.
- In the drop-down menu toward the bottom, you’ll find and click ‘More Settings’ with the 3 horizontal dots next to it.
This should give you a new page.
- In the left-hand side panel, toward the bottom should be ‘Switch to basic Mail’ in small text.
- When you click this, it will take you to the login page to log in and confirm these changes.
- Log into your email as you normally would, with your Username and Password and once your email loads, it should load the page in the Basic view for you. Simple as that!
Does your login screen loop or keep reloading?
Here are some things you can try:
- Clear your browser’s cookies
- Quit and then restart your browser
- Use a different browser
- Flush DNS
- Learn more on how to flush your DNS here: https://www.helpcloud.com/?hcs=flush%20dns
Basic Version of Yahoo Mail: https://login.yahoo.com/?.src=ym&lang=&done=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.yahoo.com%2Fneo%2Fb%2Flaunch