- Click Start then “Run”.
- In the open box type: msconfig
- And then click “OK” or press “Enter”.
- Select the Startup Menu tab
- Locate the startup program you want to disable and click the “tick” in the box beside it to disable it.
- Select “OK” at the bottom and you will be asked to reboot now or later.
Note: if you are prompted with an error saying you don’t have sufficient privileges to make these changes, continue to save over and over until it goes through because Windows will eventually just save the settings.