Skip to content
- Hold down CTRL and the ALT keys then press the DELETE key found above your arrow keys. (CRTL+ALT+DELETE)
- On the screen presented next use the “Sign out” option there and resign to resolve this issue.
- If this didn’t work then proceed to method 2.
Method 2: Fixing it in the “Microsoft Management Console”
- Open ’CMD’ by using Win+R to open the ‘Run’ box.
- In the Run box displayed type “mmc” and press the ‘OK’ option.
- In Microsoft Management Console, select the File menu, and then click Add/Remove Snap-in.
- Select Local Users and Groups, and then select ‘Add’.
- Select Local computer, click Finish, and then select ‘OK’.
- Select the Users folder.
- Select the Action menu, and then select ‘New User’.
- Type the appropriate information in the dialog box displayed, and then select ‘Create’.
- When you are finished creating user accounts, select the ‘Close’ option.
- Then proceed to restart the computer.