Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Mouse, under Device and Printer > Activities Tab > select “speed” under Double-click speed.
- Open the Control Panel by selecting the Windows key and typing Control Panel
- Select “Hardware and Sound”
*If you don’t see Hardware and Sound then in the top right hand corner locate “View by” and change it to “Category”
- Under the Devices and Printer section, select “Mouse”
- The Mouse Properties window, select the tab “Activities”
- At the top under Double-click speed, slide the bar left or right depending on the speed you’d like
- Select “Apply”, then “OK”.