Anytime you have a program that’s being difficult and won’t uninstall, you can always use Revo Uninstaller.
However, another quicker method would be:
- Go to the C: Drive
- Check for the program in 2 folders:
- the Program Files and Program Files (x86).
- Note: when you’re looking, be sure to note the publisher name as it typically will be listed with that name.
- Make sure the program isn’t running and delete the entire folder for that program.
- Go back to Uninstalling Programs and attempt to uninstall once more and it should recognize the program is gone.
- It will ask if you’d like it removed and you’ll select “Yes” and this will delete the remaining registry keys.