How to Cancel Your HelpCloud Membership:
As covered in our Terms and Conditions Section 13, to cancel and discontinue your monthly membership, you submit a request to discontinue service via email to email@example.com or call (800) 813-5977.
Your membership is month-to-month and there are no cancellation fees or contractual obligations when opting to discontinue the monthly service. The cancellation is effective immediately. If you have an Annual Membership, upon expiration of your Annual Membership you will be enrolled in month-to-month payments which can be cancelled at any time through the standard cancellation process. Your annual membership will not automatically be renewed or processed without your consent.
How to Reactivate Your HelpCloud Membership:
If you contact us by phone or email and request immediate reactivation of your account you may do so without setup and activation fees if your request is received within 90 days of your cancellation date.
What Your HelpCloud Tech Support Membership Includes*:
*These services will be lost and respective software and services removed from your device:
- 24/7 technical support via telephone or chat, ability to connect with and fix issues on most devices
- Regular data backup in the cloud
- HelpCloud partners with iDrive®
- Antivirus and firewall software
- HelpCloud partners with Webroot SecureAnywhere®
- Identity theft protection and restoration services
- HelpCloud partners with EZShield®
- Services include: Dark Web Monitoring, Credit Monitoring, Online Identity Vault™, Fully-managed restoration services with 1-on-1 care in the event that you experience identity theft, End2End Defense® 32-step restoration process, 24/7 live support
- We educate our customers with:
- Quarterly computer cleans for desktop and laptop devices
- Support for all devices: computer, laptop, mobile, tablets, printer, smart devices etc.
- HelpCloud can connect to smartphones and tablets
What Else You Lose by Cancelling Your Membership:
- You will lose trusted experts to call for support and consultation concerning everyday technical issues
- You will lose our help with your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet issues. We also help you to setup and troubleshoot printers, keyboards, smart devices, help with minor router issues, and more
- Your antivirus and firewall software will being up-to-date and active
- Your computer files are always being backed up
- You will lose access to EZShield’s professionals with expert knowledge on identity theft protection and restoration
- You will lose getting real advice on what browser extensions and websites are safe and beneficial and which are malicious
Consider HelpCloud Technician by-the-hour
You may occasionally need tech support but do not need a full tech support membership package (including 24/7 support, premium antivirus software, data backup, and identity theft protection and restoration). Luckily, HelpCloud offers Technician by-the-hour. Instead of having to sign up for a monthly membership, you can use this one-time service and have no further communication with our team until you desire further help. Learn more here or view the videos below to understand how the service works. We can help with issues on a smartphone, tablet, smart device (Nest, Alexa, Ring Video Doorbell, etc.), hardware (printer, keyboard, speakers, etc.), computer and laptop.