Is 24/7 consumer tech support right for you or a loved one?
The best remote tech support membership for consumers
Have peace of mind knowing that you or a loved one can reach out to a professional technician 24/7 for any at-home tech issue. We are a locally owned and operated business located near Salt Lake City, Utah and have made the promise to never offshore or outsource our services. Learn more about HelpCloud here.
With the HelpCloud Tech Support membership our members are also secured with a premium license to Webroot® antivirus software, unlimited data backup with a premium license to iDrive®, and protected with our partnered identity and restoration services via EZShield®. All this, along with quarterly computer cleans and weekly Tech Tips for one bundled month-to-month price of $29.97. This membership has no contract and can be cancelled at any time by phone or email. Call 800-813-5977 to learn more.
What a HelpCloud Tech Support Membership includes:
- 24/7 technical support via telephone or chat, ability to connect with and fix issues on most devices
- Regular data backup in the cloud
- HelpCloud partners with iDrive®
- Antivirus and firewall software
- HelpCloud partners with Webroot SecureAnywhere®
- Identity theft protection and restoration services
- HelpCloud partners with EZShield®
- Services include: Dark Web Monitoring, Credit Monitoring, Online Identity Vault™, Fully-managed restoration services with 1-on-1 care in the event that you experience identity theft, End2End Defense® 32-step restoration process, 24/7 live support
- We educate our customers with:
- Quarterly computer cleans for desktop and laptop devices
- Support for all devices: computer, laptop, mobile, tablets, printer, smart devices etc.
- HelpCloud can connect to smartphones and tablets
What are the benefits of a month-to-month at-home tech support membership:
- Never leave the comfort of your home for technical support
- You will have trusted experts to call 24/7 for support and consultation concerning everyday technical issues
- We help you with your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet issues. We can also help you setup and troubleshoot printers, keyboards, smart devices, help with minor router issues, and more
- Your antivirus and firewall software will always be up-to-date and active
- Your computer files are always backed up
- You have access to EZShield’s professionals with expert knowledge on identity theft protection and restoration
- Get real advice on what browser extensions and websites are safe and beneficial and which are malicious
- We curate and build a search engine that serves as a tool for troubleshooting a technical issue
- Our twice weekly emails and YouTube videos are specifically created with our customer in mind, we want you to benefit and learn